Thursday, February 26, 2009

Tambour Door - FINISHED!

And here it is, Wala!!
Click on the photo's for a closer look.



Notice the matching circular Brass Door Pull.

I took the liberty of putting a few items on the shelves, to check fit and function. I'm sure these locations won't last long. As my wife will be sure to relocate these items ........


I'm gonna think about it, but I may just add another small shelf in the center for the "inverter" to operate the TV on 12 volts.

But I'm done for now........

Hope you enjoyed this project and got a few ideas for yourself.

2 comments:

Ching Ya said...

Interesting idea. It actually looks pretty good. Neat.

SeaHarley said...

Thanks, I appreciate that.
Thanks for looking.

And I thank you again for helping me fix the problem I had with this site.

Lee